Class Teacher – KS1 or Lower KS2
We are looking for an outstanding and inspiring teacher for September 2018 to join our professional, dedicated team of staff in our caring village school.
Sunningwell Church of England Primary School is a small school in a delightful leafy countryside setting in between Oxford and Abingdon. Our values of caring for others, positivity and achievement are paramount. These values are supported by teachers, parents, governors and children, and a strong Christian ethos helps to strengthen this.
We believe in enriching experiences for our children and participate in a wide variety of extra-curricular activities and trips across the county. We have our own Forest School onsite and hold the Platinum Sports Award, the only primary school in Oxfordshire to hold this award.
We are seeking to appoint either a full time KS1 teacher for Class 2 (years 1 & 2 children) or a part time Lower KS2 teacher for Class 3 (years 3 & 4) who;
• Is passionate about teaching.
• Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated professional with a flexible approach.
• Is able to inspire and motivate children to achieve high standards.
• Is willing to become fully involved in the life of the school.
• Will help to promote the ethos of the school by working in close partnership with staff, parents and pupils.
We can offer
• A stimulating environment.
• A commitment to your personal development.
• Enthusiastic and responsive children.
• A supportive, friendly team of 19 staff.
• Supportive parents and governors who value our work.
The only way to fully appreciate what is so special about Sunningwell is to come and visit so applicants are very welcome to visit the school. Please contact the school office to make an appointment or for more details on the position.
Contact 01865 739378 Email: email@example.com or you can apply on line at www.oxfordshire.gov.uk