- The National Curriculum is organised in Key Stages. Key Stage 1 (ages 5-7 in Years 1 and 2) and Key Stage 2 (ages 7-11 in Years 3-6). The Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum is followed by children in the Reception class. Please see Class News tab for class curriculum details.
- Whole school planning procedures include schemes of work and lesson plans. We teach a creative curriculum and work is planned to meet the individual needs of each pupil. More details can be found on each individual Class page.
- The curriculum is delivered using a variety of teaching methods, sometimes whole class, sometimes group and sometimes individual.
- The school has internal procedures for monitoring the teaching and learning. These involve the Headteacher, Deputy Headteacher and Curriculum co-ordinators.
- All policies are available in school for parents to read.
- The phonics scheme follows The DfE Letters and Sounds Programme.
- The reading scheme is Read Write Inc. supplemented by a range of books from our library.
Below are some links to the documents presented to our parents on our Curriculum Evening.